how do i get more jobs?

Marketing and sales techniques, such as lead generation, advertising, CRM, pricing, and branding.
junkman1

how do i get more jobs?

Post by junkman1 »

how can i get more jobs when first just starting out?
admin
Site Admin

Re: how do i get more jobs?

Post by admin »

i would recommend getting jobs from FB, word of mouth, craigslist to start if you don't have the money, then save your money from those jobs and start website and do some seo and make sure you start a google business profile!
okjunkremoval

Post by okjunkremoval »

I have been mostly getting my jobs from Facebook but it has super slow lately
dfwhauling

Post by dfwhauling »

Go by all your local realtors and drop off your card and let them know about your services, I did this when I first started 10 years ago and I have a 2 agents that send me at least 1 job per month.

It might not be fastest way but it sure helped me in the beginning.

Also if you have the budget I would suggest learning how to run google ads or hire a reputable ads guy.
gsjunk

Post by gsjunk »

Google Ads 100%
junkman1

Post by junkman1 »

gsjunk wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 12:07 amGoogle Ads 100%
Expensive but will try soon
admin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:55 pm i would recommend getting jobs from FB, word of mouth, craigslist to start if you don't have the money, then save your money from those jobs and start website and do some seo and make sure you start a google business profile!
How do I get jobs from FB?
cwispy

Post by cwispy »

Hello guys I just started advertising last month on Nextdoor and posting on craigslist daily but I only got less than 2 jobs per week is there another way to advertise my business to get more jobs? Thanks in advance!
rabbitjai

Post by rabbitjai »

Focus on web design and Google SEO is the most effective way. You dont need any ad if done properly Here's my company website for your reference. All done by myself. I have tried Google ad using USD$2 a day budget. It will definitely increase the impression to people and click rates. And you can have an idea when people will click to your website (like lunch time mostly) and the impression of your website. But now my website now rank quite high locally so I dont do Google ad any more. So the mainpoint is learning SEO and rank high so that people will contact you. https://speedy-move.com/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

this is really good info. i also do not run ads anymore as my site is ranking for a lot as well. nice website by the way!
paquickdump

Post by paquickdump »

I did a full blow SEO optimized website, use Facebook and Google Ads. I think my biggest obstacle has been competing with uninsured and unpermitted fly by night guys that don't pay for insurance etc and under cut me.

Lewistown PA Junk Removal and Hauling Services
https://paquickdump.com